「Can't Stop Loving Idols!!」has been updated!


12.15.2012
Kawaii Girl Japan's
「Can't Stop Loving Idols!!」
has been updated. ☆彡

これ

Please watch it.音譜

There's an important announcement from Kozue!!

There are extras too!


I was really surprised. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

I can't believe they even got ma a cake. ><

(Good work, KozueChan!)

We all ate it together. ヽ(*´∀`)ノ
It was delicious!

I'm really happy that I was able to participate in 「Can't Stop Loving Idols!!」(*´∀`*)
Thank you very much for everything until now. ><ラブラブ


↑I'm the only one making a weird face... Haha

Actually, the thing that I was happiest about this day
was that RenaSan, UramasaSan and I
exchanged email addresses and 3DS friend codes!←
The two of them are so kind. (´;ω;`) Uu

So, I'm going to be updating my blog multiples times today.♪

Sorry for not being able to update recently;;

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><