Thank you very much for the Christmas event!

12.25.2012
The Christmas event has ended successfully!
Thank you very much! ><


During the dance time I danced
℃-ute's 「Soku Dakishimeta
Morning Musume。's 「Kimagure Princess
and 「Oden☆My Life」(゚ω゚)

----------------
I went to edit this entry and all of the sentences below disappeared
so I'm going to rewrite them...
It's 12:45AM
----------------
Before the event began
I made a cake for everyone!

↓Decorating the cake



I have no sense so it was pretty bad... (straight face

The cafe employees kept encouraging me while I worked saying,
"It's nice because it has that sense of being handmade...! It's fine...!"...ww

Done!


We cut it up and ate it. (*゚▽゚*)
How was it? ><

After that we had a lottery,
and I even sang...

It was really fun. (´∀`)ドキドキ

Thank you very much to everyone who came to my event
even though Christmas was on a weekday!

Thank you very much for the gifts too. ><、

For some reason I took a bunch of pictures of myself in my Santa costume. Haha




Merry Christmas!!

Thank you so much for today!!!!

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><