The first day of the play,「Kaerizaki Living Dead」is over!

1.19.2012
The first day of performances of the play,
「Kaerizaki Living Dead」is over!
It was so much fun!

Thank you very much to everyone who came to see it. (^O^)ドキドキ

Today Ally and former DANCEROID member COCO came. (ノ´∀`)ノ



I'm not allowed to show you my outfit or anything yet,
so I apologize for the picture being covered in stamps.あせるあせる

She said that she enjoyed the play
and I hadn't seen her in a long time, so I was happy.ラブラブ!

I received flowers too!!


(From Love La Doll, whose choreography Kozue does)



(From the director of Akibaranger)

Thank you very much. ><ドキドキ

We're performing twice tomorrow!
I'll do my best!!

There are still tickets left,
so please come if you're interested. (*'▽'*)

Those of you who went to see it today,
please let me know what you thought.音譜


Well,
good night. ヽ(^0^)ノ

リボンリボンリボンリボンリボンリボンリボンリボンリボン

Performing January 18th~20th
Aikawa Kozue's first play and lead role, 「Kaerizaki Living Dead」
Tickets available. Details here.
http://www.ironbank.info/list/krd.html

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご
Follow meeeぶーぶー