Tomorrow is「Idol LiveStarring Vol.1」!

1.13.2013
The date has changed, so now it's today!!
「Idol LiveStarring Vol. 1」
is finally today. ヽ(*´∀`)ノ

So I'm going to write out some information about tomorrow. (^O^)

There's going to be an odottemita collab during the nighttime performance!!!

Dancing Dolls, AsukaChan, KyoukaChan, Naaboudoufu@NanaChan, Love La Doll, and I, Aikawa Kozue
are going to dance Luka Luka ★ Night Fever!! (*'▽'*)♪

I'm so amazed at the members... wwwwww

I'll do my best not to be outshined by the other members!!!

We're also going to be selling merchandise after the show
and I picked songs for my performance that I hope will get everyone excited. ・ω・

So please ><
I would be happy if you'd come cheer me on. (´;ω;`)
Please wave pink glow sticks too. (((´;ω;`)))

It looks like there are still some tickets left,
so if you have some free time, please come. ><

Idol LiveStarring Vol.1 
Date: January 13th, 2013 (Sun)
Day OPEN: 12:30PM/START: 1:00PM
Night OPEN: 5:00PM/START: 5:30PM
Venue: Harajuku Quest Hal;
Price: Advanced \3,500/Day of \4,000
 All standing (serial number order admission)
Sponsor: Idol LiveStarring
Planning and Production: Free Style/Red Nose Corporation
Contact: Capital Village ( 03-3478-9999 )
MC: Chiki Chiki Johnny
Navigator: Momochi Minami
Performers: Aikawa Kozue / OhaGirl Chu! Chu! Chu! / Kotone Mai / CANDY GO!GO! / Naaboudoufu@Nana/ palet / Yamaguchi Kassei Gakuen / Love La Doll and more
※palet will only appear at the 1PM performance.
※Love La Doll will only appear at the 5PM performance.

リボン リボン リボン リボン リボン

ベルAikawa Kozue @ Nico Live Communityベル

ドキドキOfficial Grouppo / Official GREE Pageドキドキ

konatuThe Interviewskonatu

キレイな花だよAikawa Kozue Twitter ←I made a new one on 2011.06.20

キラキラ矢印Please check out these links. ><