Thank you very much for the Yuki Kaigi!

2.10.2013



The Yuki Kaigi at the New Chitose Airport is over!

A lot of people came
and it was really fun. (*'▽'*)

With events like the Cho Kaigi
the distance between us is much smaller
and I really like the atmosphere!ドキドキ
If they have another I'd like to be a part of it. ><

I'm really, really sorry to everyone who waited for an autograph
and then I didn't have time! (/_;)あせる
Please try again if you have another chance. (/_;)(/_;)

I received some gifts too!


Thank you very much. ><

You can upload the pictures that you took with me to Twitter and stuff. (゚ω゚)
Oh, but of course please don't misuse them. w

My co-stars and the staff
were all such good people.
I was really relaxed
and am very grateful that I was able to be a part of such an event. ><

Thank you very much for today!

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご
ぶーぶーFollow Meee

P.S.
I participaed in the Chirno Off for the first time and it was really fun. www
It was fun to yell. www