The picture!

2.17.2013
I took with DANCEROID yesterday!
Everyone's so cuuute. (*´▽`*) I'm jealous. (*´▽`*)





Some people asked about it in the comments,
but I was secretly playing Animal Crossing
in the staff seating? while they were taking cheki. w

I went and greeted them backstage afterwards. ><





Recently there have been too many instances
where my manager and I haven't been able to properly exchange information about my work. (´・ω・`)
I need to proactively ask about it more.

I haven't made an announcement on my blog about this weekend's au event yet,
but I'm sure they're already selling tickets... sorry.


As I wrote that I searched for it
and there was an announcement on the official Aikawa Kozue site...

http://ns-agent.com/aikawa-kozue/info/#topic_20130208_2

And there are only 14 days left to apply...
People who only follow my blog and Twitter probably didn't know about it...
I'm really sorry...

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご