Press conference.


3.5.2013
For some reason I made a serous face. Haha

Yesterday there was a pres conference
for the production announcement of the drama,

It was my first press conference ever... I was nervous. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

There were a ton of reporters below the stage with cameras.
I felt like a celebrity or something! Haha

Articles about the press conference are showing up one after another on the net,
but when I look at the pictures I think, "I'm the only one that looks like a normal person. www Public execution. www"
It happens a lot. ヽ(^∀^)ノ

I want to be confident in myself and have a sparkling aura.

Afterwards one of the suit actors said,
"I was shocked that your pinky wasn't sticking out at first! But it started to after a while! Haha"
(My pinky thing is something that started during the 「Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger Live Tour  Final~Great Expedition to Nakano!」.)
So I decided to be conscious of my pinky when holding a mic while being Mita Kozu Kozu. (´Д` ) Haha

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご