Thank you very much for the Nico Live ♪


4.26.2013
Thank you very much to everyone who watched the
『DAM★Tomo Channel ~Nico Nico Cho Kaigi 2 Just Before Special~』!

The time shift is here.


 photo t02200165_0800060012513870502.jpg 

I didn't think that I would dance Senbonzakura twice... :(;゙゚'ω゚'):
It was so unexpected that I was flustered. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

But it was fun!!

By the way, before I started dancing,
I'd been hiding the folding fan the whole time.
Did any of you notice? (´∀`) Fufufu

And!

As I announced during this Nico Live,
I'm going to appear at the LIVE DAM booth
on the second day of the Nico Nico Cho Kaigi II (April 28th). (`・ω・´)音譜

Please come see me, everyone!!

Ahhh!
I danced all day today. www

Tomorrow is rehearsal for the Cho Party!
The day after tomorrow is the Cho Kaigi and the Cho Party!!!!

Ahhhhh I'll do my best. (`・ω・´)

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご