Thank you very much!

4.6.2013
My appearance on 『Odottemita Party♀♂』
has ended successfully!

Thank you very much to everyone who came. (*'▽'*)

 photo o0480048012490751046.jpg

The songs that I danced to were...

音譜Daytime音譜
One・Two・Three(Collab)
Kimagure Princess
GIFT
Sweet Magic
Romeo and Cinderella (Collab)
Encore: Luka Luka with everyone

音譜Nighttime音譜
Girls(Collab)
te-yut-te(Collab)
Kimegure Princess
GIFT
Luka Luka ★ Night Fever
Encore: Happy Synthesizer with everyone

I really regret the mistakes I made during Girls... (/_;)
It was one of the songs that I didn't mess up during practice too...
I apologize to Pan2San and WtaChan who I danced with...

But
the lyrics of Renai Hunter say,
you can't achieve results higher than your own talent,
so I'll admit my lack of ability and work harder not to mess up next time. ><

Also,
I again felt like Odottemita events
have their own, fun,  original? culture?

We make our own costumes,
organize ourselves based on our numbers...

The audience understands that
and enjoys that atmosphere.

I really like things like that.

Those of you who came to the event,
what did you think? (^-^

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご