Good morniiin!


5.16.2013
Good morniiing!! ヽ(´▽`)/

It's already the second half of Mayyyyyy. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):
Time flewwwww. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):
This year has gone by quicklyyyyy. :(;゙゚'ω゚'):

Speaking of which, the 12th was母の日Mother's Day.母の日
Did you buy your mother a present or something?? ・ω・

I asked my mother what she wanted
and she said nothing,
but I kept asking her
and ended up giving her some food. (´∀`)cookie*

For some reason, in our house we usually get sweets that everyone can share
for Father's and Mother's Day.パーHaha

I'm filming a drama today too!
I'll do my best!!


This picture is from when I was the secret guest at ODOROOM.

LIZ LISA was having a false eyelash sale so I bought some.
They were pretty nice.ラブラブ

Since I'm filming Akibaranger right now
I'm wearing eyelash extensions though. ><

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozue いちご