Q&A②

5.21.2013

I'm going to answer the questions that I received on this entry!
Part 2!!

Q
I think one of the great things about you is that even if you receive the same question you don't tell the person to go back and read through old Q&A's.
Why is that?

A
It's been a while since I last did a question corner
so even if it's a question that I've answered before the answer might be different. ><



Q
Please tell us what type of guy you like.

A
Someone who knows both their charm points and their drawbacks.
Nice people, sexy people. Haha



Q
Hello Kozu Kozu!
Why don't you buy convenience store bread anymore?

A
I look at the calories and think, "Maybe not after all. w" www



Q
Why don't you skip normal, boring questions?

A
Rather, what do you mean by boring questions? ・ω・



Q
Are you planning on dancing to the Akatsuki Arrival that you and Rio Rio sang together?
Which singer do you want to collab with next?

A
I'm not planning on dancing to Akatsuki Arrival, but
I've been discussing doing both a song and dance cover of a different song.♪
There aren't any singers that I want to collab with right now, or rather,
I don't want to do any singing collabs right now!



Q
Please tell us about something fun and something difficult that happened with
Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger!!

A
Something difficult was waking up early and marathoning it! w
Something fun was..... everything!! (*゚▽゚*)



Q
Please tell us your favorite Vocaloid songs recently and why you like them!

A
Recently...

【Hatsune Miku】Keep Only One Love【Original】

I first heard it through Apricot*'s dance video.
【Nico Nico Douga】【Odottemita】Keep Only One Love【Apricot*】
Since then I've wanted to listen to it regularly.
It's sad, but the lyrics are straightforward, so I like it. (´・ω・`)

【Kagamine Rin warm&sweet】Cinderella Syndrome【Original Song】

I first heard this song on Rib's album, 「Rib on」.
It makes me want to dance. (´∀`) I listen to it constantly lately.

【Hatsune Miku】 Dance Number Together 【Original】

I've liked it since I first heard it as the Dance Master 4 opening. It's nice to listen to. ><

【Hatsune Miku】 Sarishinohara 【Original PV】

I heard this on Rib's album 「Rib on」 too.
It reminded me of myself who had just graduated DANCEROID at the time and was all alone.
I still listen to it a lot now.
I feel like I can keep going if there are people supporting me like this. (´・ω・`)
【Nico Nico Douga】Sarishinohara song cover【Rib】

I think that's about it...
There aren't any bright songs... That's weird.



Q
It's an innocuous question, but what music do you listen to the most recently?

A
「Loving you forever!」 from Mornign Musume。's album, 「10 my me」!
Jun Jun really gets me during the second chorus. (´;ω;`)

  



Q
What dance video do you want to upload next?

A
For solos,
亜友未lllToluthin Antennalll
亜友未Sadistic Love
亜友未Keep Only One Love
亜友未Ninjari Bang Bang
亜友未Happy Trap
亜友未『Platinum』 -shin'in future Mix-
(´∀`)
For collabs,
亜友未Koi no Dial 6700 (Dream5's cover ver)
亜友未Ifudoudou
亜友未Snow Trick
亜友未Brainstorming
etc... (´∀`)



Q
Have you ever dieted before? (^^)

A
During the 9th grade
I would do repetitive bathing and dance for three hours everyday at the gym!
And during summer vacation (in about a month) I lost 5 kilos!
There was no rebound either. ><b

This is how you do repetitive bathing.↓
http://nanapi.jp/39543/

I'm going to stop here for now! ><
To be continued in part ③. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご