Videos of me dancing to two「Mushibugyo」character songs have been uploaded!

5.15.2013
Thank you very much to everyone who watched today's Nico Live!!

Timeshift↓↓☆
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv137046289
(I appear at about 36 minutes~)



Both Akesaka Satomi-san and Okubo Rumi-san
were such nice, lovely people. (´∀`)ドキドキ

Their personalities, looks, and voices are so cute. It's not fair. (´;ω;`)

Thank you very much!!



With that being said!!

I choreographed and danced to character songs 「Haru Ulala・Momo Lalula」 and 「Gekijo Paranoia」
from the TV anime 「Mushibugyo!!

They even prepared cosplays for me. ><

Oharu-chan→My chest isn't big enough.
Hibachi-chan→I had to go barefoot because of the choreography.

Because of circumstances like that they're not perfect cosplays. (´;ω;`)
I'm sorry. (´;ω;`)

【Aikawa Kozue】「Mushibugyo」Character Song「Haru Ulala・Momo Lalula」【Odottemita】
Nico Nico Video
This video is only allowed to be played in the region where it was originally uploaded.
(TN: I can't view/embed from the U.S. YouTube)

【Aikawa Kozue】「Mushibugyo」Character Song「Gekijo Paranoia」【Odottemita】
Nico Nico Video
This video is only allowed to be played where it was originally uploaded.
(TN: I can't view/embed from the U.S. YouTube)

I would be very happy if you could view/MyList/comment. (´∀`)





I'd like to watch any dance covers too! (*゚▽゚*)

Thank you very much for reading to the end. ><

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご