Q&A④

5.28.2013
I'm going to answer the questions that I asked for in this entry!
Part 4 ☆彡

Q
Your hair has been short for a long time. Are you planning on growing it out anytime soon?

A
I'm growing it out right now. It's shoulder length. (*゚▽゚*)
But I'm not going to let it get too long. ><



Q
Is there anything that you're careful of when doing cool dances?
I'm dancing to Lady Gaga with my club, but I don't look very cool. (´・ω・`)
Please give me some advice!! (´TωT`)

A
Become Lady Gaga!
I study and imitate people whose dancing I think is cool!



Q
Please tell us your three favorite drinks.
It's almost summer so I want to try them when I buy drinks.

A
Peach Natural Water Soda
Mitsuya Cider
Karada Meguricha



Q
About how long does it take you to learn once dance?

A
About 1~3 weeks!



Q
I have a question for you. What do you do when there's something you need to to, but you don't want to?

A
I procrastinate a lot. Haha
Because I become naturally motivated at the last minute... w



Q
I saw 「Megurizaki Living Dead」.
What kind of play do you want to be in?

A
One with a human touch!
Also, I like the theater company Shinkansen, so something like that! (*゚▽゚*)
I can't wait until Geki-Cine in October. I might die. orz



Q
Please tell us what kind of girl you like. ←
(Clothes, personality, hairstyle etc...)

A
Girls who seem like they're carrying darkness somewhere in their hears. Haha
Haru-chan from 『UtaPri』,
Mikako from 『Himegoto~19sai no Seifuku~』,
Suigintou from 『Rozen Maiden』,
Hinata from 『NARUTO』,
Yamamoto-san from 『Bokura ga Ita』 etc.

Also, characters who are mean and are hated by everyone at first.
Kanaria from 『Rozen Maiden』,
Sotomura Hiroshi from 『Strawberry 100%』,
Onpu-chan from 『Ojamajo Doremi』 etc.

But Nishino Tsukasa from Ichigo 100% is my favorite type of girl ever.ドキドキ

Hair, clothes, if you look good in the clothes that she likes, anything!!

It becoems a bit fresh if you compare it to the 3D world, so I did. w

  

  



Q
Does it make you happy when people call you 「Kozu Kozu」?
You probably let people call you whatever they want, but what do you like best...!?

A
I've always been called Kozu Kozu and even my role was called Kozu Kozu. Haha
I like Kozu Kozu the best. (´∀`)



Q
What kind of clothes do you like!
Also, I want to see your clothes!

A
I like dresses!
Also, I like clothes without much around the next1

Here are a bunch of pictures of what I've been wearing lately. (´∀`)

 photo t02200298_0717097012539261096.jpg

 photo t02200220_0720072012555473440.jpg



愛川こずえ オフィシャルブログ  「愛川こずえのブログ」 Powered by Ameba-1368770309372.jpg



Q
What do you call the shoulder move from GIFT during the line 「Anata ga akuseku to egakiageru...」?
I love how you move your shoulder each frame.

A
I wonder if that move has a name...? ヽ(´Д`;)ノ
Each frame... Ehhh, I'm doing it unconsciously, so I don't really understand. Sorry;;



Q
What gifts are you happy to receive?
I want to know for when I go to one of your lives or something. ☆

A
Letters! (*゚▽゚*)
I'm just happy that you came so I'm fine without a present!



Q
Do you train your body?
Muscle training or running...
You can't dance with such balance and precision otherwise...
At least I though so. (^_^;)

A
It's surprising how little I'm doing...
I'm considering going to a dance school... w

I think the reason that it looks like I'm dancing with such good balance
is purely because I had dance lessons for 7 years a long time ago! ><



Q
What is your dream for the future? Actress? Dancer? Please tell us. (*^.^*)

A
I'm trying to figure that out for myself right now
so I'll whatever I can right now while I think about it. ><



I'm going to stop here for now. ><
To be continued in part 5!!!!

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご