Q&A ⑤

6.10.2013
I'm going to answer the questions that I received on this entry!
Part 5!

Q
Is there a holy place of odottemita that you want to visit??

A
Not in particular!
I wanted to go to the fountain in Nagoya,
but I've already been there now. (`・ω・´)
So nothing in particular right now!



Q
You taught me Luka Luka at the Nico Nico Yuki Kaigi!!! (That was a pretty long time ago though. w)
About that time, you said things like, "You're belly button should be facing right..." etc. I felt like there were  a lot of moves that focused on the belly button!
Will it look better if you dance while concentrating on your belly button?
I love dancing too, but I don't go to classes or anything so there's no unity in my dancing... (´ . .? . `)
Sorry for the long comment!!!!!!
Please tell us what part of your body you concentrate on the most when you dance! (^ω^三^ω^)

A
MTP Sensei might have influenced me with the belly button stuff!
And by might have I mean she definitely did!
When I was learning modern dance,
my teacher would often say, "Imagine that your hands and legs are growing out of your belly button."
That way your moves looks bigger and not like you're just moving your arms and legs.

The part of my body that I'm most conscious of when dancing... is probably my head... ←Hey



Q
What are your favorite Vocaloid songs lately?? (They don't have to be ones that you want to dance to.)

A
亜友未【IA】Kisaragi Attention【Original PV】
亜友未【Hatsune Miku】 Dance Number wo Tomo ni 【Original】
亜友未「Tower」 - KEI feat. Megurine Luka
亜友未【Hatsune Miku】Marionette Syndrome【Original song with PV】
亜友未【GUMI】 Flight Time / TOKOTOKO(Nishizawa-sanP)
亜友未【Hatsune Miku】Cat Ear Archive【Original Song】
亜友未【Hatsune Miku】 Name 【Original!】
亜友未【Kagamine Rin warm&sweet】Cinderella Syndrome【Original Song】
亜友未【Hatsune Miku】 SECRET DVD 【Original PV】

I think this is about if recently. I think!



Q
I've been stressed out late. How do you relieve yourself of stress??

A
I sleep!!!!!!!!
If that doesn't work then I call a friend and vent. (Sorry, friends.)
And recently I've been told that it helps you calm down
if you smell your favorite perfume. (*゚▽゚*)



Q
Who is your favorite member in Tokyo Girls Style?
What are your favorite songs?

A
DD, but I like Arai Hitomi-chan in the center too...


↑She's so cute at 1:35 that I think I might go crazy.


http://youtu.be/HRlEA8uey4U
What is this cute creature.

There are a lot of songs that I like, but...

I started liking them when I heard Kodo no Himitsu,


was hooked with Limited addiction,


was all whoaaaaa with Bad Flower,


but the song I listen to the most
is 「Don't Be Cruel」 which is on Limited addiction. (´ω`)





Q
Will you please form a DREAM DANCEROID?!

A
I don't know if you're joking or if you're serious, but
DANCEROID's manager says this to me a lot when I go to the office. Haha
So we might form one at a live someday!?
I don't know. w



Q
Who are your favorite neighbors in your village right now?

A
I have a lot of favorite in my town right now!
Daisy
Alice
Fauna
Miranda
Merry
Goose
Lolly
My village would be perfect if Rosie and Fang would move in. (´;ω;`)
By the way, my Dream Address is
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Address: 3100-0110-9252

I'm going to stop here for now!
I think I'll finish all of the answers with part ⑥. ( *`ω´)

いちごAikawa Kozue Twitter @aikawa_kozueいちご